Identity: Who I Am in Christ
- Say today’s truth (below in BOLD CAPS) 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Say the Scripture passage 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Respond to the Lord concerning today’s truth using the prayer pattern “You are worthy because…” and “I am needy because…” (use the models below, or put them in your own words)
- Share this with someone else
I AM A BRANCH OF THE TRUE VINE.
John 15:5—“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.”
- You are worthy, Lord, because You are the true source of my life as well as the fruit of my life.
- I am needy, Lord, because apart from abiding and remaining in You, I can do nothing.