Identity: Who I Am in Christ
- Say today’s truth (below in BOLD CAPS) 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Say the Scripture passage 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Respond to the Lord concerning this truth using the prayer pattern “You are worthy because...” and “I am needy because…” (use the models below, or put them in your own words)
- Share this with someone else
I CANNOT BE SEPARATED FROM THE LOVE OF GOD.
Romans 8:35—Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
- You are worthy, Lord, because You are love, and love me when I am unloveable.
- I am needy, Lord, because I get distracted by hardship and I fail to keep in mind that You still love me.