Identity: Who I Am in Christ
- Say today’s truth (below in BOLD CAPS) 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Say today’s Scripture passage 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Respond to the Lord concerning today’s truth using the prayer pattern “You are worthy because…” and “I am needy because…” (use the models below, or put them in your own words)
- Share this with someone else
I AM FREE FROM CONDEMNATION; IF GOD IS FOR ME, WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME?
Romans 8:31—What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
- You are worthy, Lord, because You alone are righteous
- I am needy because I needed to be made righteous. And You did just that, so that now I am free from condemnation. Thank You!