Identity: Who I Am in Christ
Day 7—Set Apart
- Say today’s truth (below in BOLD CAPS) 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Say the Scripture passage 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Respond to the Lord concerning this truth using the prayer pattern “You are worthy because…” and “I am needy because…” (use the models below, or put them in your own words)
- Share this with someone else
I AM A SAINT…A HOLY ONE…A SET APART ONE.
Ephesians 1:1—Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, To the saints who are in Ephesus, and faithful in Christ Jesus:
- You are worthy, Lord, because You alone are holy, set apart…there is no one like You.
- I am needy, Lord, because I am not holy. You are the One who can make me holy…and You did!