Identity: Who I Am in Christ
- Say today’s truth (below in BOLD CAPS) 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Say the Scripture passage 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Respond to the Lord concerning this truth using the prayer pattern “You are worthy because…” and “I am needy because…” (use the models below, or put them in your own words)
- Share this with someone else
I AM A MEMBER OF CHRIST’S BODY.
1 Corinthians 12:27—Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.
- You are worthy, Lord, because You have made me a part of Your body.
- I am needy, Lord, because I need to belong somewhere. And there is no better place to belong than in Your body.