Identity: Who I Am in Christ
- Say today’s truth (below in BOLD CAPS) 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Say the Scripture passage 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Respond to the Lord concerning this truth using the prayer pattern “You are worthy because…” and “I am needy because…” (use the models below, or put them in your own words)
- Share this with someone else
I HAVE BEEN BOUGHT AT A PRICE. I BELONG TO GOD.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20—Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.
- You are worthy, Lord, because not only were You the only One who could have bought me back at that price, You were willing to do it!
- I am needy because I needed someone to redeem me from my slavery to sin, and You became that Someone.