Identity: Who I Am in Christ
- Say today’s truth (below in BOLD CAPS) 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Say the Scripture passage 5 times…OUT LOUD
- Respond to the Lord concerning this truth using the prayer pattern “You are worthy because…” and “I am needy because…” (use the model below, or put them in your own words)
- Share this with someone else
I HAVE BEEN JUSTIFIED—GOD HAS DECLARED ME RIGHTEOUS!
Romans 5:1—Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
- You are worthy, Lord, because You made it possible for me to be declared to be righteous.
- I am needy because I am not righteous; only through You do I even have a chance at righteousness